Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just had a great idea.

The planes in WW2 had a sticker for everyother plane they shot down.
We need stickers of spotted owls, baby seals, whales, old people pushing walkers, and desert lizards for our trucks.
For al the harm they think we are doing, we just add another stickers. So far i have two seals, and one lizard. But I'll me some old folks before too long.:headbang:

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Honestly, I have yet to only hear positive comments about my truck

What? No-one likes your truck?

You need to get outta that area.

For the most part, I get a ton of complements on my desert trucks. But every now and then, theres a nay sayer..

AcePKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol! I love it! I have only had my raptor a few days and it is completely stock but I have had a few of these exact same comments already.

Here is my addition to the list...

Do you want to trade me straight up for my (insert whatever pos they are driving)?

Got this twice already. Everybody is a comedian....

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol! I love it! I have only had my raptor a few days and it is completely stock but I have had a few of these exact same comments already.

Here is my addition to the list...

Do you want to trade me straight up for my (insert whatever pos they are driving)?

Got this twice already. Everybody is a comedian....

I just got that here recently. Some guy wanted me to trade him my desert truck for his motorhome.

He was appalled that i didn't want too lol..
He said "Hell, that motorhome was 80k', I said I got at least 40k in my motor tranny and suspension work.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a great idea.

The planes in WW2 had a sticker for everyother plane they shot down.
We need stickers of spotted owls, baby seals, whales, old people pushing walkers, and desert lizards for our trucks.
For al the harm they think we are doing, we just add another stickers. So far i have two seals, and one lizard. But I'll me some old folks before too long.:headbang:

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

What? No-one likes your truck?

You need to get outta that area.

For the most part, I get a ton of complements on my desert trucks. But every now and then, theres a nay sayer..

Sorry, I typed that wrong everyone loves it

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far mostly positive, two of my favorites,

1. Never thought I would say this about a Ford, but that thing is bad ass.

2. Can you turn the lights off, my GF is getting a sunburn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD