sell or don't sell stock SE wheels and tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2014 SE wheels and tires the grey ring with red SVT.
my wheel guy offered me $1500 but my buddys say keep them to put back when the 2017 comes out and I sell this one.
the $1500 lets me get wheels now if not I have to wait longer. whats your thoughts?

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would say keep them in case the ones on the 2017 are not to your liking. If you like the 2017 ones you can always sell the SE ones for that amount then too. There are always people looking for them as a set or single as a second spare wheel.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sell them, i sold all 5 of mine as soon as i got the truck...i've noticed that asking / selling price has dropped significantly since then...

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah and it sucks....

Have you tried Craigslist. I know it sounds silly but I've seen them go for a lot more on there than the forums. I was skeptical at first but I was able to sell my non-beadlocks on there for quite a bit more than any offer I received on here or the two F-150 forums I had them listed on. I'm not sure about your area but one guy actually got $1800 for non SE wheels not too far from me. Just thought I'd let you know.

D

Deleted member 12951

Have you tried Craigslist. I know it sounds silly but I've seen them go for a lot more on there than the forums. I was skeptical at first but I was able to sell my non-beadlocks on there for quite a bit more than any offer I received on here or the two F-150 forums I had them listed on. I'm not sure about your area but one guy actually got $1800 for non SE wheels not too far from me. Just thought I'd let you know.

They go for more on eBay too. I just would rather sell to someone on FRF over anyone else.