Roof racks and Roof top tents?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So got it up for wee test all good but too high on bed. Temp set up until I find trailer or well built rack. e06fcf63f863f0665ea420a90cc58743.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

You could probably get a custom rack fabbed up. SoCal has so many shops that do kind of thing. I'd think it would be nice to have the RTT below the level of the cab, which is the only downside of my setup.

sdtuono

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah way to high for any type of high speed work in desert. I'm hoping to get it over to the guys at RPG and work on removable set up but worthy of still being able to run hard. Will test in Desert this weekend. It's getting hot out there. Few runs left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I get you on that one for sure. I'd like my rack to be lower but it just works out better with the rack being just above the roofline as I used it for surfboards and other things like that, especially since the RTT only gets used a few times a year.