raptor upgrades needed ASAP of the floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so im 4 days into my new 14 SCREW and its the best truck ever and rules, we all know that and thats why we have them. but after diving well into and looking at a lot of things they do come made for the masses. Mods and upgrades i've seen to come across that are needed asap are
1. RPG stage 2 bump stops
2. SCT tuner
3. Intake
4. lights
5. exhaust
6. bed stabilizers

now i could completely wrong. And probably am but to protect my truck and get what i want out of it, im knocking all this out in the next few days before hitting the desert. if there is anything else i missed, please chime in and let me know.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! impressive to do it all at once. List looks good. I would say mid-perch is a must. Maybe a bed cover? What brands are you thinking on the exhaust, intake, and lights?

OP
OP
Pt2285

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never been a cover guy, just gonna line x the bed. Tap auto from Vegas quoted me the rigid package I was looking for intake I'm going local with k&n, and exhaust I'm prob just gonna swap the muffler at the exhaust shop.

Meyercord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did rpg stage 2 with deaver springs, mid perch and wheels as my first step. Best decision I've made! The tune from svc made a world of difference and definitely increased enjoy ability.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See below...but if you're not getting 3.0s, mid-perch or the UTVinc/ Geiser Bros springs...first.

so im 4 days into my new 14 SCREW and its the best truck ever and rules, we all know that and thats why we have them. but after diving well into and looking at a lot of things they do come made for the masses. Mods and upgrades i've seen to come across that are needed asap are
1. RPG stage 2 bump stops - yes, if not stage 3
2. SCT tuner - sure
3. Intake - sure
4. lights - do you off-road at night????
5. exhaust - sure
6. bed stabilizers - do you off-road...hard?

now i could completely wrong. And probably am but to protect my truck and get what i want out of it, im knocking all this out in the next few days before hitting the desert. if there is anything else i missed, please chime in and let me know.

OP
OP
Pt2285

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Readin more and more about the mid perch mod. I'm handy with the wrench is this something I can do myself? Are we just loading the front a little bit more?

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Readin more and more about the mid perch mod. I'm handy with the wrench is this something I can do myself? Are we just loading the front a little bit more?

Yeah, basically. You move the blue SVT collar up to the next notch. If i were you, with money to spend, i'd get the progressive springs from UTVinc/Geiser Bros.

OP
OP
Pt2285

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get THE tune from SVC. You won't regret it.

over 5star??? just asking, people seem to like the 5 star stuff and the custom ones they offer. i **** around my holley efi on my chevelle so i can tune some stuff in via the X4.