Raptor Production Number from SVT List.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr18

Reaction score
Just got my build #. 2010, 6.2, tuxedo black. #3638. Don't have any other info yet.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but Ford has issues. I think they would rather sell fleet bored vehicles than their specialty ones. I want the new RS Focus but good luck probably will never see one in person.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but Ford has issues. I think they would rather sell fleet bored vehicles than their specialty ones. I want the new RS Focus but good luck probably will never see one in person.

Every big business has issues right now. I think a lot of these issue have to do with the manufacturers not taking care of their base customer. There's no value put on the consumers desires anymore. It's all about the mighty buck. It's a lot easier to sell vehicles in bulk to other huge companies that don't care what they get, as long as it's cheaper.

The only way this is gonna change is.......ah, who am I kidding. They aren't going to change. That's why you'll start seeing specialty cars getting popular again built by shops that give a shit about their customers. Or, like you said, in such small numbers that you'll have to win a lottery to get one......

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not to get this off topic, I have the numbers for my 2011 Raptor but I own a 15 Subaru Forester XT as well but I want the Focus RS since they no longer make an STI wagon but Subaru will probably deal with that and make a wagon again. So that is probably what I will end up with. Ford is going the route of the GT350 Mustang with the RS Focus, each dealer will get one some will sell for MSRP while others will list them on ebay and autotrader looking for a fool to give them 5-10 grand above MSRP.

Then I will place my order for the new Wagon STI and scratch my head at why Ford does not listen to their customers and let them order/ get what they want?

D

Deleted member 12951

not to get this off topic, I have the numbers for my 2011 Raptor but I own a 15 Subaru Forester XT as well but I want the Focus RS since they no longer make an STI wagon but Subaru will probably deal with that and make a wagon again. So that is probably what I will end up with. Ford is going the route of the GT350 Mustang with the RS Focus, each dealer will get one some will sell for MSRP while others will list them on ebay and autotrader looking for a fool to give them 5-10 grand above MSRP.

Then I will place my order for the new Wagon STI and scratch my head at why Ford does not listen to their customers and let them order/ get what they want?

Yeah, that went off topic alright....:specialed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter