Raptor Production Number from SVT List.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They even break it down by how many stayed in the U.S and how many went to Canada, Mexico and then just export. Only half of the SCABs stayed in the U.S.
wow. I had no idea scabs were that rare. I'm going to order my cert, thanks

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow. I had no idea scabs were that rare. I'm going to order my cert, thanks

It is a lot of money for the cert and stats but it is kinda cool to see the breakdown.

There were only 80 Blue Flame SCABS built like mine with beadlocks in 2013. Who knows how many of those were exported. About the only breakdown I can't find on there is how many were built like mine without any graphics. If I read it right there were only 30 Blue Flames built without any graphics. How many of those were built with beadlocks I don't know but I bet it's only a few! Still learning little tidbits whenever I look over the list.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a lot of money for the cert and stats but it is kinda cool to see the breakdown.

There were only 80 Blue Flame SCABS built like mine with beadlocks in 2013. Who knows how many of those were exported. About the only breakdown I can't find on there is how many were built like mine without any graphics. If I read it right there were only 30 Blue Flames built without any graphics. How many of those were built with beadlocks I don't know but I bet it's only a few! Still learning little tidbits whenever I look over the list.
Haha you have me totally intrigued I didn't know our numbers are so low, you and I both sir are blue flame Scab no graphics and beadlocks. I got 801A and front camera too. They break down all options on the list ? There are two other members here that I know of who have the same exterior too. this is great info Wyo thank you, I'm calling SVT first thing Monday for mine

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep. They list how many ordered what options. Not sure you can ascertain different combinations from that though. You can see how many were built with individual options but I don't think you can combine different options and see how many ordered a blue flame, scab, with 801a, no graphics and say bed extender. You can see how many ordered 801a, or various graphics package or a bed extender but not the multitude of combinations. Pretty cool none the less.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any info on the 14s ? I didn't see anything on the website , just 13s.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually have to wait till well into the following MY. I don't think they had the 13's till late spring 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.