Outlaw Raptor Run 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard anything about this past weekends run, did it get cancelled or are they being really descrete, because of all the bad press?

Rat

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard anything about this past weekends run, did it get cancelled or are they being really descrete, because of all the bad press?

I'm sure Outlaw Raptor wanted some free media exposure but in a positive way, not like last trip. Poor guy is going to a lot of trouble to put on a run then get's hammered from all directions. I hope Outlaw Raptor can keep doing those runs. Look at how much we non participants learned from that one trip. Thanks Outlaw Raptor

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Outlaw Raptor wanted some free media exposure but in a positive way, not like last trip. Poor guy is going to a lot of trouble to put on a run then get's hammered from all directions. I hope Outlaw Raptor can keep doing those runs. Look at how much we non participants learned from that one trip. Thanks Outlaw Raptor

Hell ya... I really would like to do one of these at some point...

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad Press ???? The run was awesome. Every one had a great time. I'll have a new thread up under our vendor section soon. O yea no bent frames on this run. Just a little sun burn.. Here are some quick pic's of Raptor 01 Stan drifting around the skills course and the rest of the run drivers. We had a solid group and perfect size. Every one was on top of their game.

Attachments

• IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3565.jpg
    IMG_3565.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3638.jpg
    IMG_3638.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 153

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad Press ???? The run was awesome. Every one had a great time. I'll have a new thread up under our vendor section soon. O yea no bent frames on this run. Just a little sun burn.. Here are some quick pic's of Raptor 01 Stan drifting around the skills course and the rest of the run drivers. We had a solid group and perfect size. Every one was on top of their game.

That is so good to hear!!!!