No more tire iron!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
780 ft-lbs of maximum forward/reverse torque & 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque - from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.

This is the Ingersoll Rand 1/2" cordless impact. I cut and paste from their site.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Nice solution! Slowly, I'll start gathering more "essentials" for my truck, and this will be one of them.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My solution uses no batteries, does not need to be recharged, has but one moving part, and functions the same at all temperatures: a 24 inch breaker bar and a big damn socket.
Size 21mm to be exact.

I also carry the large braker bar.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ruger.......

You rang? :)

Aw, you know, I'm a dinosaur. I prefer simple solutions over complex ones, cheap solutions over expensive ones, no-maintenance solutions over high-maintenance ones. I'm 60, but I can damn sure break lug bolts loose with a breaker bar, thank you very much.

You young grasshoppahs like yer toys, but when you get a flat in the middle of nowhere, it's 25 degrees, and you haven't recharged yer fancy battery powered gizmo in six months, you'll wish you had Ruger's dinosaur-primitive breaker bar.

I can drink beer warm, too. Who gives a shit about temperature as long as it's not light beer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter