No more tire iron!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice, I have an Ingersoll Rand one in my truck. May not be necessary equipment but is an awesome addition to the tool kit.
It's bad enough having to lie down in muck or snow trying to slide some pos jack under the truck in an emergency, but at least the damn tire will be changed quick, lol.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I carry a HF jack on a skid plate to replace the pos jack too. It takes up some space in the bed but is worth it even when not off road. No time consuming setup and off road it really shines.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The tool place that I bought mine from said that the manufacturers are doing away with 18v batteries and only going with 20v now. I have a lot of milwaukee cordless tools for work so I went with this brand. I already have an extra charger for it and even though the battery is a larger amperage one then most of my tools, I have smaller spare batteries too. I had wanted to go with Dewalt 18v but couldn't find one anywhere up here in the last couple of months. Just some more info for those thinking of getting a cordless impact, they are not cheap and the smaller batteries used in the cordless drills, etc, will overheat if used with the higher torque impact guns.