In need of help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfskier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instrument cluster, Radio display and a/c all stoped working (solved)

All of a sudden my radio display all of my gauges in my instrument cluster stopped working. When i turn the ignition on the gauge needles flutter a little but go dead when i start my truck. I have a 2010 f150 raptor with the 5.4. Also the a/c does not cool. The radio works even though the display is blank and the sync commands work from the steering wheel. I checked fuses and found nothing. Trying to figure out what all these things have in common that could cause this. I have been searching but have found no answers. It's weird. My turn signals work but the indicators in the truck don't light up either. Any ideas would be appreciated. The truck starts and runs fine.

Last edited:

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy tried to plug my tuned up, didn't even hit tune just plugged it in and it messed up all those things on his. Try unplugging the battery for a while and maybe it'll sort out your problems, it did his when that happened

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Go check all of the plugs next to the fuse panel on the passenger side in the cab. I had one of those come loose and the whole cab went dead.

The big question to ask yourself is "What did I do immediately before this stopped working?" the answer to mine was hammering the pinch welds, which knocked loose a plug that was already about to fall out.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also check the large harness that runs over the drivers side fender flare and all the connectors there. And inspect the harness that runs along the drivers frame rail for damage.

OP
OP
S

smurfskier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After going to the local garage they printed out a diagram of the circuits that are attached to the instrument cluster. I checked all those fuses and number 26 was blown. Replaced and it looks like everything is working again. Thanks for the help and tips guys!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

I changed the heading to make this more easily searchable for others that might have this problem