Lost 2nd LED Grill Marker Light in last week...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, I lost my middle LED grille marker light about two weeks ago. I went to Ford and ordered 2 "just in case" and low and behold - lost driver's side led grill marker light today!

What the hell! these are not exactly the cheapest - My cost (dealer) $62 and this is my third led marker light so far. I'm not even at 46k miles...

Anyone else having these issues?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huh. Well that's just weird. Especially if you haven't damaged the grill in any way. What did Ford say about it? I've got 40,000+ miles on my truck and you got me wondering, so I went and checked all of mine out. They seem to be stuck in real tight. Maybe put a dab of glue on those suckers before reinstalling so they stay put....

Good luck!!!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh, ha ha, I thought that they 'fell out'. I was trying to figure that one out.....

Sounds like an electrical issue, and those problems are most definitely not in my wheelhouse. Sorry to be wasting space on your thread.....

Good luck anyway!!!

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My drivers side LED went out few weeks ago and replaced under warranty....not to mention the third brake light assembly where all 3 LEDS went out at the same time. I thought LEDS were supposed to last a LONG time?

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My drivers side LED went out few weeks ago and replaced under warranty....not to mention the third brake light assembly where all 3 LEDS went out at the same time. I thought LEDS were supposed to last a LONG time?

I have 2 out of 3 red leds in the third brake light out on mine. It's on the list for warrantee work.