LED lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DERaptor

Reaction score
Are Rigid Ind. worth the price or have anybody else have good luck with another brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rigid, Vision, KC are the usual top notch suspects. If you don't plan on doing any serious hardcore off roading it's not worth it to pony up tall cash for them new. To each his own though....otherwise I have never heard any complaints about Rigid products

D

Deleted member 12951

I have some Rigid's and not that impressed with them. I have two in for warranty work right now, just sayin.

Recently purchased Baja Designs and seeing how those are....

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are Rigid Ind. worth the price or have anybody else have good luck with another brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run Vision X and they are well worth the cost. The light output and quality def shows for the price. Less expensive ones are available but I cannot speak to them.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We've sold our Apollo Optics lights to plenty of folks on FRF and in the Raptor community.

Check out our results from the TRR Lighting Shootouts in 2014 and 2015.
TRR 2014: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/lighting-shootout-results-trr-2014-a-33574/
TRR 2015: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/lighting-shootout-results-trr-2015-a-42166/
In 2015, remember that our 30" light was tested behind a grille.

Visit our website at www.apollo-optics.com for more information and if you have any questions or would like a custom quote, please don't hesitate to contact me; I'm happy to help.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you're willing to pay rigid prices, then go with visionx or kc flex. If not, then Apollo optics or 5w auroras if you can find them. I've been very happy with mine.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running lights from @SideTracked Offroad. Out of the box, I was surprised how awesome these lights are. They exceeded my needs and expectations, and slid well under my budget.

Just to note, I have no experience with any of the big names in lighting.