Just got my pro pro eagle 2 ton jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FloJo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my 2 ton jack with mount and the rear reinforcement kit from SDHQ man this guys have great customer service thanks guys just waiting to get my tire rack fabricated to start going on some expeditions!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 128

highpowernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How tall does that jack go. Just wondering as my jack won't lift high enough to raise frame to get wheels off ground.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How tall does that jack go. Just wondering as my jack won't lift high enough to raise frame to get wheels off ground.

We are a vendor for these jacks as well and love them . They have a 8" extension or a 13" . Great jack and it is also available in a black frame not just the satin .

highpowernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are a vendor for these jacks as well and love them . They have a 8" extension or a 13" . Great jack and it is also available in a black frame not just the satin .

Vendor = SDHQ
I might have to check them out , I need to go pick up some other stuff . I'm local, but other side of the valley .

OP
OP
FloJo

FloJo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It came with a removable extension to get the additional lift