Ignorance of friends around my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I kind of doubt you paid over 1k for the hood wrap, but if you did I think that's felony malicious damage in SC so at the very least i'd make sure he and everyone else at that school knew that..

Also **** his mother, girlfriends come and go but you only have one mom... And it just so happens milfs love raptors

Snoopaloop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you op. This same crap happened to me and still happens. (Yea, I don't have a raptor, yet...) but I am the only one who drives a 1/2 ton pickup to my school. Is it a nice truck? Hell yes it is! What kids don't understand is I actually work to own it. ( 35-40 hours a week to be specific on top of school) Too many kids roll up in cars their parents bought them and I know for a fact they don't have a job themselves. There is some kid who's parents bought him a brand new mustang Gt. Bunch on entitled brats if you ask me.

Any ways, my sides have deep schratches in them from backpacks that were carelessly dragged along the sides. People love to write stuff in the salt on the sides during the winter which ****** me off. The seniors last year though it was a great idea to draw a bunch of hairy **** and balls on everyone's hood. It took me an hour with a clay bar to get that one out. I saw some girl back into my front end as I was walking to my truck. She got out, looked at her bumper, looked at mine, and decided that she didn't want to deal with it so she just drove away. What the hell man!

Some people just have no respect for the things other people work hard for.

/rant over

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Although, I had the last laugh on someone. Getting out of the parking lot is a nightmare because everyone is cutting everyone off trying to get home. Well, the girl behind me didn't realize I had stopped to let someone go in front of me.
All she got for not paying attention was my tow hook through her grill.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If he would make decisions then he could have opinions.... And we all know what that leads to... Graduate to "*******" status