How much should the fitment and painting of fenders cost.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
I'm taking my silver raptor to get fitted with boatecs soon, I want a great fitment and I really want the paint to match up perfectly. How much should this cost me? and does anyone here have a shop to recommend around boise Idaho. I will travel quite a distance as well, if the shop is good.

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
We do this. Boatec Fenders. ADD Inner Liners. Fitment. Raptor Liner Sprayed on both to fight cracking. Paint. Install. Right around $3,000.00 - all in. For comparison.....

Good luck!!!

Okay awesome, I'm shooting for something like this toyo mts boatecs.jpg

In fact I want my truck to basically look like this. I believe these are boatecs but not sure

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm taking my silver raptor to get fitted with boatecs soon, I want a great fitment and I really want the paint to match up perfectly. How much should this cost me? and does anyone here have a shop to recommend around boise Idaho. I will travel quite a distance as well, if the shop is good.
My guestimate was going to be about $3K as well. For that price, why not wrap the truck?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In fact I want my truck to basically look like this. I believe these are boatecs but not sure

Yeah, it's hard to tell from the pic, but Boatecs will look good. I'm not sure what kind of relationship you have with a local paint shop, but our price includes about a $500 paint fee. I really like the silver trucks with aftermarket fenders. They look really wide. And I would suggest getting the 'flare' sections of the fenders blacked out. They really do stick way out there and catch a lot of trail brush.

I used a product from Dupli-Color called Bed Armor. It comes in a rattle can, but lays down pretty flat (not like Line-X) and gives a really clean matte black finish. I actually used it to paint my flares and both bumpers to tie it all in and am super happy with the result.

Make sure to get the insides of the fenders and both sides of the inner liners coated with some kind of protectant like Line-X or Raptor Liner. It will keep the inner liners protected from rock strikes and strengthen them up and the it will help prevent cracking and spider webbing of the fenders.

Good luck, and let me know if you need anything from us or additional information on installation.