Highest Total Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that's a lot of hours per day!

Sure is. I don't like to leave it on so much but I'm stop and go all day. The start ups would put way more wear and I also leave my computer on all day. 140 miles are all highway, the other 60 that I put on throughout the day are driving from lease to lease. Bc of this I get an oil change once a month, 4,500 miles. Sorry that I derailed the thread. Would it be best to run full synthetic or is the blend good enough?

OP
OP
adeerchaser

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure is. I don't like to leave it on so much but I'm stop and go all day. The start ups would put way more wear and I also leave my computer on all day. 140 miles are all highway, the other 60 that I put on throughout the day are driving from lease to lease. Bc of this I get an oil change once a month, 4,500 miles. Sorry that I derailed the thread. Would it be best to run full synthetic or is the blend good enough?

Man you derailed nothing!! If we can learn some new info it is great for all of us. There is so much knowledge on this site, jus gotta figure out how to get it out.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the hell you got so few miles?????!!! Damn man, these things are so much fun I have a hard time not grabbing the keys for it everytime. And I am tryin to keep miles down!!!:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

The Raptor sits because of the extreme and intense hours that I work.
Free time is truly a luxury.

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well for what it's worth, I've always had gas work trucks and idled excessively. Ac issues were most common but changing the oil around 5,000 miles kept them running good to 150,000. After that they were sold. I once also had a truck that had 7,000 engine hours within two years and 90,000 miles. I left and someone ran that truck to 150,000 miles before retiring it. It was a 2011 or 12, can't remember exactly, 3/4 ton dodge with a hemi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swampfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump... because I want to know if anyone is near 500k miles yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter