Highest Total Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 with 5K and still running like a champ!! :party36:

Ooopps.....Wrong thread.:popcorn:

OP
OP
adeerchaser

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2014 with 5K and still running like a champ!! :party36:

Ooopps.....Wrong thread.:popcorn:

How the hell you got so few miles?????!!! Damn man, these things are so much fun I have a hard time not grabbing the keys for it everytime. And I am tryin to keep miles down!!!:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Ftroop

Reaction score
37k miles and climbing fast. Still 300k is a long way out for me considering I put 22-25k miles on per year.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
My truck stays on for 10 hours from the time I gas up and leave town, to the time I get back home [emoji51]. Round trip is 200 miles. I hope to reach 150,000 with this motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll likely have the least amount of issues leaving her on the whole time.

OP
OP
adeerchaser

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll likely have the least amount of issues leaving her on the whole time.

So Jimbo, how much wear does the motor get ideling, compared to the same hours driving? I know the rest gets wear that it does not sittin still, just wondering bout motor? And jus for fun, what would that equat to in miles for this thread whe doin for fun. :ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
So Jimbo, how much wear does the motor get ideling, compared to the same hours driving? I know the rest gets wear that it does not sittin still, just wondering bout motor? And jus for fun, what would that equat to in miles for this thread whe doin for fun. :ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Most issues with vehicles are due to the start/stop. That's where you statically get the most friction wear.

OP
OP
adeerchaser

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I came from diesels. Once I started it it never shutoff till I got home. Nice info for when I leave my Raptor running to keep Bride and Dog comfy!