Here's a new one. Ford is asking me to take a survey.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you to the ones who didn't fill out the survey...WOO HOO!!! $200!!!!

"Congratulations!

You have been selected as one of our 10 winners of the sweepstake drawing, for completing our Ford F-150 Raptor Survey. "

D

Deleted member 12951

Thank you to the ones who didn't fill out the survey...WOO HOO!!! $200!!!!

"Congratulations!

You have been selected as one of our 10 winners of the sweepstake drawing, for completing our Ford F-150 Raptor Survey. "

Yeah right. Those are called pop-ups. You need to adjust your browser settings to block those.... :bleh:

D

Deleted member 12951

Looks like Morpace.com survey is at it again. I got a survey card in the mail and stated that I would receive a $50 amazon gift card for my time and insight. Survey was to help develop an all-new truck for offroad but was asking about a raptor. It was updated with GEN2 questions even though I started it and stated what year mine was.

It started asking general questions then got more detailed and what kind of terrain you drive on. It even asked if you ever get 4x4 hop as when you have it in 4x4 on asphalt when turning and even showed a truck doing it. Then asked if you do hi-speed offroad and intentionally jump your truck and fully bottomed out your suspension. Answered them like I never done such a thing because it started to seem suspicious.

And I never got my Amazon card. Hmmm...

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got the survey card too and I have a 2018. I haven't answered it, but likely will when I get the "time" to do it...

D

Deleted member 12951

Looks like Morpace.com survey is at it again. I got a survey card in the mail and stated that I would receive a $50 amazon gift card for my time and insight. Survey was to help develop an all-new truck for offroad but was asking about a raptor. It was updated with GEN2 questions even though I started it and stated what year mine was.

It started asking general questions then got more detailed and what kind of terrain you drive on. It even asked if you ever get 4x4 hop as when you have it in 4x4 on asphalt when turning and even showed a truck doing it. Then asked if you do hi-speed offroad and intentionally jump your truck and fully bottomed out your suspension. Answered them like I never done such a thing because it started to seem suspicious.

And I never got my Amazon card. Hmmm...

Just a follow-up. After two weeks, I received the email for the Amazon $50 code and it worked. So the survey is legit and I got $50!

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here. I answered the Morspace survey, and it took a couple of weeks, but I did get an email with a code for a $50 Amazon gift card. I entered the code on my Amazon account and got a $50 credit, so it's real.