Front Stock Fox vs Fox 3.0 vs Icon 3.0 vs King 3.0: Dyno Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
amazing job! I was expecting the stockers to get blown out of the water, but it seems they are the perfect combination if you're going to be doing on and off road driving. Where the others are definitely more oriented towards offroad (of course)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
amazing job! I was expecting the stockers to get blown out of the water, but it seems they are the perfect combination if you're going to be doing on and off road driving. Where the others are definitely more oriented towards offroad (of course)

My butt dyno says that my RPG 3.0's are better onroad. I'm sure the Icons feel better as well.

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to cause a stir guys I was just venting some frustration caused by separation anxiety with my truck been in New Zealand for two months

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you BigJ, quantifiable numbers that we can all see proof of.

Last edited:

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could a test like this be done with the front shocks of each brand, tested with their own springs?

It would be neat to see spring rate effects and how the perch adjustments affect the shocks position sensitivity and damping and rebound curves?

Last edited: