FRF Invite Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will have to write your name on them. It's not feasible to order them with different renderings. Wish I would've read the rest of that thread to see those. Could've uploaded a completely custom design for the same price. Maybe next time.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They still look really good how you have them, awesome idea to provide them for people instead of having people do it themselves and never get around to it, I doubt very many people actually took advantage of the printable ones from the other thread, hopefully this will have more luck

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cards have been shipped, should be here on Saturday. I have the envelopes ready for those that already ordered. Everyone else, you know the drill.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
evubudaq.jpg

They have arrived. Those that ordered already, they are in the mail. For those that have not, I might have ordered a few too many so help me get rid of these.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you that have ordered, please let me know if you do not receive them. I send them within one day, if not the same day. They are being sent in regular envelopes with stamps so there is no way to track them. Just want to make sure everyone gets what they're supposed to.