Confirm a Ford Part Number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-52Gunner

Reaction score
Can someone please confirm the ford part number DL3Z-1564416-BC - I need to replace the front passenger seat back leather cover and I cannot tell if the part number is correct for the all grey leather seat back - I do not have the blue mesh inlay - I have the black inlay.

Thanks

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone please confirm the ford part number DL3Z-1564416-BC - I need to replace the front passenger seat back leather cover and I cannot tell if the part number is correct for the all grey leather seat back - I do not have the blue mesh inlay - I have the black inlay.

Thanks
What happened? ***** sex in the back seat and her high heel shoe went right through the leather? ;)

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
B

B-52Gunner

Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation - damn ice scraper on the snow brush tore it up - the leather in these trucks is not very tough - wish we could just get plain old cloth, but it is what it is. Thanks again for the confirmation.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation - damn ice scraper on the snow brush tore it up - the leather in these trucks is not very tough - wish we could just get plain old cloth, but it is what it is. Thanks again for the confirmation.
Copy
Ice scraper: code for ****** heel. Lol...

At least it is an easy fix.

If You really wanted you can buy some nice seat covers or buy a set of cloth from FORD. It would take some research to find the right part numbers.

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
B

B-52Gunner

Reaction score
I will go with the seat back for now - if it happens again I may look at other options.

OP
OP
B

B-52Gunner

Reaction score
I'll see how this whole thing goes and then maybe look at options - looks relatively simple to replace, but you never know.