Can I call this a stock bumper mod?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My driveway is sloped and I like to back my truck into it. I sat a paper bag onto the recessed spot (where license plate is) the other day and when I picked it up and the bottom fell out of it.

The whole area there was full of water. I pulled off the plate and was amazed that there were not drain holes. So I felt behind the bumper and found that the plastic was there so I drilled two holes (small but not too small that they get blocked easily) in the corner inline with recesses that are already there. I put the plate back on and you can't see the holes but today it poured down rain and tonight there is not a drop in that area.

Kind of simple but I had not heard it mentioned on here - although I did not search for it.

I do not think there is a need for pictures but if anyone insists I will post some.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Maybe thats why my tag cover got ruined... I pull in the garage though. But I need another one of those things

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2