Any interest in custom hood graphics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twlhunter65

Reaction score
First time I've seen this one, LOOKS AWESOME!!

Screaming Lizard Hood Graphic's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the experience of the Ford OEM hood graphic's on my '12 scab I set out to do something different on my '12 screw. Pretty much took Casey's advice on 3M auto wrap. I wanted some thing like Pontiac's Screaming Chicken.
After tons of research "Google Mania Marathon " I found what I wanted to do.
Only to find the boys from Outlaw beat me to it. Gotta hand it to them, Great minds work alike.
Used a local sign & auto wrap place in town that used all 3M products .
Basicly it's :
2-mil 3M 186 printable
2-mil 3m 186 hi-gloss laminate
8-mil 3M bra along the hood lip
8 year UV and Peel off.
300.00 installed

She's a looker now !

Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• Screaming%20Lizard-2.jpg
    Screaming%20Lizard-2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:

twlhunter65

Reaction score
This is not my truck, borowed the info off the other forum and wanted to get it out there after seeing it !! Bad ass for sure!!

Authentic68

Reaction score
Dear twlhunter65
First time I've seen nice work ,LOOKS AWESOME!!
I need you help I have ford raptor I making some add to it and I like the work you have done on the hood, Is it possible after your permission to use the picture on my raptor and if its okay with can i you have the email or web side for your local store how made it for you so I can order one if that okay with you my email [email protected]
I would like to thank you in advance for all your help
Best regard :smile:

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I have a local vinyl decal shop who is willing to produce a matte black hood vinyl like the one shown for the 2011 MY. We/I can make it look any way I want to...for example I don't like the F-150 on it. If I can get some guys to jump on board with this we could possibly get them produced relatively inexpensively. Let me know via PM and I can answer any questions!!

6a00d83451b3c669e20133f41edd1e970b-800wi.jpg

Dear I am interested for one like the one in page 4 the raptor picture do you make something like that?
My email: [email protected]
All the the best

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me where i cna find this Raptor graphics?
On www. there is no Data which is good enough to print it on vinyl