2012 prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude, We don't even know if the Raptor will still be available in 2012. Chances are good that it will be but, it wouldn't be until mid summer that any solid info will be available.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am 100% sure they will be here. All other svt makes have lasted at least 4 years. The demand on these are to high to stop it only after 2 years.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The point I was trying to make was that the 2011's just started to hit the market a little of a month ago. It will be at least mid summer until we have any word on pricing and probably sept/oct before you could even think about ordering one. I would say in the mean time, visit dealerships and talk with salesman. Find one you like and trust and also, save every penny you can get your hands on. These things aren't cheep! :jester::jester:

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I cancel my order (because no nav), I will order a 2012 when available. I hope the pile of parts I have already will fit the new ones.