GEN 1 2012-2014 Gen1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Penukoko

Reaction score
Extra attention when you get it.

Shocks have to be rebuilt at 60k, fuse 27 relocate bulletin (fries the fuse and leaves you stranded), consider tires are $1000-$1100 to replace, crawl underneath and look for dirt, sign of some else having fun with it, run carfax, run the vin through Ford for any information regarding service, and outstanding recalls...best of luck.

Is the fuse a service bulletin that Ford would have in their system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're budget is but I've decided to sell my 2014 Screw. It's oxford white and has 54k miles (all street unfortunately) and it honestly looks like a 10k mile truck. I'm the original owner and took delivery in May, 2014. obviously I still have all the records/books/both keys/window sticker/etc.

It was ordered with:
801A, pwr moonroof
tailgate step
front/rear cameras
spray in liner.

I've added the following:
OEM bed extender
2 pairs of rigid dually lights (spot and flood)
window tint
side window deflectors
mirror reflector delete
mudflaps
stubby antenna
k&n filter
custom hood graphic (oem style w/ carbon fiber "Raptor" print
custom vinyl around front grill, headlights and taillights
bak flip fibermax tonneau cover
full weathertech mats (front and rear)
NavTV
Ford storage box under rear seat
talgate lock
ez lift for tailgate
led lights in the bed
oem beadlock wheels
R1 Concepts, slotted and drilled rotors and pads (front and rear installed less than 5k miles ago)

I've used Amsoil since new (oil changes every 3-5k miles) and the truck runs perfectly with zero issues at all. I had the brakes done and the beadlocks installed with new tires in December. I ended up going with a set of 35x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers... they've been amazing so far. Highway ride, noise level, winter peformance are all better than I expected.

It's going for an oil change / tire rotation this week and then it's going in for a full detail on Friday. I can't stress enough how clean the truck is... no dents/dings/scratches/etc. the interior is like brand new.

If you're interested let me know and we can talk price... likely high $40k's. I'll probably be putting it on ebay and craigslist this weekend at $50,995

sorry for the dirty pic of it but it's all I have right now that shows the new tires/wheels.

Attachments

• raptor3.jpg
    raptor3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 62
  • raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
N

Noahp887

Reaction score
So I went and checked out the Raptor at the Ford dealer and found some rust spots on the rockers underneath. The shocks weren't rebuilt but the salesman tried to convince me they were because of the surgeon that owned it before trading it in for a 17 Raptor. It drove awesome and had a Borla exhaust which was nice. Only thing i don't really like is the $38k price even though that's about the average price around me for 80k miles.

OP
OP
N

Noahp887

Reaction score
So I found a 2014 Raptor in Texas with 70k miles for $32k 1 owner. Not sure what to think, I'll be contacting them Monday for more info. If it's a solid truck I'll be flying down to pick it up and drive it back to Michigan.....hopefully!