[GEN 1] 2014 Build Numbers ARE HERE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I don't get it? I still have my window sticker for my 14 from when I purchased it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your build number is not on your Window Sticker, only your VIN and other details of your build. Since Raptors are limited run "Special Vehicles", SVT has the actual build number. Such as RDFTS for example his truck is # 4568 / 22,409 raptors produced in 2014. Until now, SVT wasn't releasing that information for the 14 model year. You can also get a special build certificate with this information directly from SVT (now Ford Performance). They can also tell you how many were produced in a specific color / option combination, etc. Hope that helps!

cgrosen

Reaction score
Oh that's awesome! Thanks for the info! I'm going to order one. That's pretty damn cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guitarist982

Reaction score
Did you order your raptor and if so, when did you order and when was it built?

I order in mid Nov 13' and it was built the 3rd week of Jan 14'

I got mine pre-owned. The date on the door jamb and the Carfax is 11/13, so I'm guessing that's either the build month or when it was delivered.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Curious to see our 14 SE build number as well ..We got our April of 14 , and its a Black SE . I curious how many Se's were sold and how many between the black and ruby

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if one of our beloved vendors would supply a gift to the highest or lowest numbered FRF vehicles in the run.

I just ordered my certificate.