Rare 2017 800A SCAB Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold

Located in Los Alamos, NM

Asking $52,100 OBO

Here is your dream truck for offroading, hunting and geting outdoors. 2017 Ford F150 Supercab Raptor with factory forged beadlock ready wheels, limited slip front differential, real 3/16" thick steel skidplates, portable winch mounts front and rear, factory 35" BFG KO2s, 3" diameter nine stage internal bypass shocks with 13" of travel in the front and 14" in the rear, Highway products aluminum headache rack and bed rails, SVC Offroad Coil Adjustment System to level the frontend and provide more ground clearance, exhaust turned to sides for radical improvement in departure angle, and all the other factory options tailored to make this truck awesome.

Rare white supercab with 800A option package, subwoofer, forged wheel option, limited slip front differential, trailer brake controller, 10 speed transmission, and most importantly the very fast 450 hp, 510 lb-ft of torque, 3.5L twin turbo charged ecoboost engine!

Just rolled 6,000 miles.

Serious buyers only, would consider trade/partial trade for a 3/4 ton, crew cab, short bed diesel because the custom aluminum toy hauler I just received came out 1000 lbs heavier than the manufacturer estimated at time of deposit and I cannot safely tow it with the Raptor so the Raptor has to go. Over $5k in aftermarket custom work done to this Raptor making it look and work better. All factory skidplates and running boards included but they are not in the attached pictures.

PM or call/text to 505-231-0250

df22072fb64908e0a478696398f9ae98.jpg

All kinds of detail in my build thread located here:

800A+ Offroad Build

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=52822&share_fid=17668&share_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Cmon bark!!!! The trailer needs to go before the raptor [emoji12]. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah its pretty bad. He was selling it as a good price too. I don't know anyone who would pay $68k for a used base model gen 2