FS: 2011 SuperCrew in SoCal - $46k obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lathrash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 SVT Ford Raptor Crew Cab
VIN # 1FTFW1R66BFC14089
29,9xx miles
100% stock

- 6.2L V8 with 411 horsepower and 434 lb-ft of torque
- FOX Racing internal triple bypass shocks
- BFGoodrich 35" tires on 17" aluminum wheels
- 11.2" of suspension travel in the front and 12.1" in the rear
- Traction Control w/ Off-Road Mode and Hill Descent Control
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly 4 Wheel Drive
- luxury package
- Raptor plus package
- rear view camera
- Sony 700 Watt premium sound system w/ sub
- 6 disc in-dash CD changer w/ MP3
- USB and AUX inputs
- bluetooth
- Sirius satellite radio
- 4.10 electronic locking rear diff
- tow package
- trailer brake controler
- heated and power fold mirrors
- power adjustable pedals
- dual power seats
- dual heated seats
- automatic climate control
- remote start
- auto dimming rear view mirrors
- power sliding rear window
- 110v power supply
- driver and passenger front and side airbags

The truck is in very good condition. It has been meticulously maintained and cared for. The truck is 100% factory showroom stock and still under the factory bumper to bumper warranty. I have never had any issues with the truck and it has never needed any major service or repairs. It has never been in an accident and has a clean title.

I have never jumped or abused this truck in any way. All oil changes were performed by myself and done with fully synthetic oil. I always changed the oil earlier than required. Oil analysis reports (by Blackstone Labs) are available for each oil change and show a good bill of health. I had Ford flush the transmission at 20k miles to ensure any wear metals from the original fill were removed.

The truck has always been hand washed by only myself. I have never taken it to an automatic car was or a "hand car wash" where they re-use their dirty old towels over and over. It has always been properly cared for. The truck currently has a high quality sealant applied to the paint. The interior has been regularly cleaned using a UV protectant and the seats cleaned with a leather cleaner/conditioner. The interior is in like-new condition.

Inevitably, there are some rock chips from highway driving. And although I always park as far away from others as possible, someone managed to put a small scratch in my driver's side front fender flare. It isn't noticeable, but it is there.

Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks.

NFsSse9.jpg

7l5W7hO.jpg

l7SgCat.jpg

vXeIXI3.jpg

s0wh5Sf.jpg

xLk3fbJ.jpg

Cfh3UAS.jpg

oPkZPum.jpg

WZI77Ww.jpg

iFsMUWr.jpg

zylzGvn.jpg

yMdKnGx.jpg

HYEPale.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lathrash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reduced to $45,500 obo

I've had lots of calls and lowballs, but no serious offers yet. I'd rather sell it to an enthusiast than sell it to a dealer.

OP
OP
L

lathrash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reduced to $44,500 obo

My local dealer will give me $42,000 for the truck, so if it doesn't sell soon, it will go to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter