2013 Ford Raptor For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry about your loss, your husband sure had great taste. as well as a great wife. wish the truck was on the west coast. It would be in my driveway :)

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. Good luck with the sale. Hopefully somebody on here can purchase and enjoy this truck in Mike's memory.

Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I'm sad to hear this. So sorry for the loss of your husband. Like everyone else here I enjoyed Mike's posts and I'm sure we would have been good friends if we'd had ever met in person.

Good luck selling his Raptor.

leeloo13

Reaction score
I would be more than happy to purchase the Raptor at your asking price. Please contact me when it is convenient for you. Regards, Paul.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be more than happy to purchase the Raptor at your asking price. Please contact me when it is convenient for you. Regards, Paul.

Maybe not... but, be careful here. Looks suspicious.

1 total post..willing to pay asking price..

2 red flags.

Mjburns78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good call hosseface, seems he may be post hustlin.... lol

Love her just the way she is....

leeloo13

Reaction score
wow, you Raptorians are tough on the new guys!! haha

that being said it's obvious you also look out for your own which i totally appreciate and respect. i think i'm going to like it here!

while i am a newbie on this forum i've had a 2012 Blue Flame Screw for a few years and ready for an upgrade. this Tuxedo Black is exactly what I'm looking for, the price is not high, nor cheap, in my opinion right on the money and considering this specific situation I didn't feel any negotiation would be very respectful.

i was considering a new 2014 order as i can get one for $2k under sticker which works out to about $53k but to have one a model year older with a few thousand miles right away for $3k less, i figured that was fair enough.

also, i thought the timing opportune as i'm not from Florida but will be flying in this weekend to pick up my parents from a cruise vacation and thought it would be supercool to pick them up from the cruise terminal in the new beast.

anyway.. enough rambling on .. just wanted to say a few words to give you all at least a bit of confidence that i am a real live Raptor lover!

leeloo13

Reaction score
I tend to agree unless it is a cashiers cheque or certified bank draft. In this case i've offered a bank wire transfer which is the most secure or to go into the sellers bank with them to make payment there in person. It's true you can't be too careful, the last vehicle I put on autotrader had a half dozen inquiries that were blatantly apparent scams.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Maybe not... but, be careful here. Looks suspicious.

1 total post..willing to pay asking price..

2 red flags.

reading your post i thought it odd i show as such a junior member as i thought i've been active on this forum for years.. turns out I have been a member with the same username since 2011 but on Raptor Forumz ... whoops! this seems to be the more active and better traveled forum though.. glad to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter