13 screw for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My good friend is parting with his 13 screw. I can vouch for the truck and it's owner. https://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/5881455010.html

OP
OP
Wfo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Still trying to talk him out of selling it. I don't think any of us could be happy with any other truck after owning a Raptor.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

The link doesn't appear to work. If anyone is interested pm me and I can get in touch with Tony. He is a member but hasn't posted enough to use the for sale section.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Wfo I saw this a week or so ago. I almost emailed him to see if he knew of the forum and if he wanted to talk raptor and maybe get him on a run. Not many around me/us that I know of, and would be nice to get together local with some raptor people. I just might still and maybe help you in getting him to keep it.

Highlight, right click the link, and google will take you to it BTW

OP
OP
Wfo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Wfo I saw this a week or so ago. I almost emailed him to see if he knew of the forum and if he wanted to talk raptor and maybe get him on a run. Not many around me/us that I know of, and would be nice to get together local with some raptor people. I just might still and maybe help you in getting him to keep it.

Highlight, right click the link, and google will take you to it BTW

Thanks for reaching out, Not many of us in this area. Where are you located? Hit me up 315-663-4543. Jeff