Used pricing after 17's arrive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Not going to do anything really. Gonna roll it for awhile. Been down that road several time and it's time for a break. Traded a 2005 SuperDuty 4x4 with lift and 37's that was pretty modified on the engine, and also have a Jeep Rubicon that is pretty modified that the wife drives. This one will stay as it is for awhile!! Plus I don't really have to do anything. Already has a level kit, intake and exhaust, method rims and General Grabber tires, and bed cover. It's all i really need at the moment. Probably add some led's in the bumper for the back road deer.
Howdy and congrats on your Raptor. I would remove level kit and adjust shocks to mid perch if I were you, just a suggestion.

abiddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really depends on if more Raptors start being posted for sale. So far, it does not seeem to have effected the market that much at all. I dont anticipate on it drastically dropping older models either.