MSRP Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdy4rptr

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and just like some of the other posts I'm looking for crew cab raptor in avalanch with 802 package preferable no sticker or tailgate applique but i know i cant get to picky. i am not willing to pay over sticker and the few out of state i found that where msrp said they wont sell to CA. Any help would be greatly appreciated if avalanche wasn't available i would consider white and silver too.thanks in advance

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and just like some of the other posts I'm looking for crew cab raptor in avalanch with 802 package preferable no sticker or tailgate applique but i know i cant get to picky. i am not willing to pay over sticker and the few out of state i found that where msrp said they wont sell to CA. Any help would be greatly appreciated if avalanche wasn't available i would consider white and silver too.thanks in advance

It's white, not AG, but it meets your other criteria. They're advertising MSRP plus a $800 protection package.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6148694439.html

New 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor