Florida Raptor Purchase Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Endless

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the information so far!

This weekend I stopped by a dealer to look at a 2012 raptor with ~30K miles on it (link below)

Arcadia, FL 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor CREW PICKUP Used Truck Fort Myers, FL Naples, FL Desoto Automall | P6650 | 1FTFW1R67CFC50598

The truck drove great and didn't see any visible warning signs you guys were talking about in other threads. The only thing that has me concerned is accidents and liens I noticed on the autocheck report (see link below):

Welcome to AutoCheck

I was going to get a CarFax report too but figured I would see what you all had to say first. Currently the dealership is asking ~45K which is better price than most places I've seen but not sure if it's worth it based on the report. I've attached a pic showing the left side of the vehicle that the accident occurred on.

Any other opinions on this 2012? It's one of the best priced SCREWs I've seen in awhile in FL but still nervous about the accidents.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
from carfax (3 owners):

03/27/2013 Florida
Damage Report Accident reported
Vehicle involved in a rear-end collision
Involving left front impact
with another motor vehicle
Left front primarily damaged
Minor damage reported
Airbags did not deploy

Any other opinions on this 2012? It's one of the best priced SCREWs I've seen in awhile in FL but still nervous about the accidents.

dsroka80503

Reaction score
I paid 45K for my 14 SE Raptor. It came out of Florida and I had it shipped to Colorado. Mine had a few concerning things on it like rattle canned springs, but had clear CARFAX and auction history. So far so good, I have had it for 6 months.