1 - Month from Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

{TEX}Hawaii ((

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still sitting here in Sunny Kuwait....good news is I am now 30 days from picking up my '12 Silver SCREW in Texas!

Can 20 June get here any sooner?

And oh yeah, it's 12:00 noon and 112.4 degrees outside. Awesome.

jeff_oddo

Reaction score
Awesome! I ordered mine here in Afghanistan and I get back in August. My wife will be picking up my truck when it gets delivered. Truck just started to get built on May 17th.

OP
OP
{TEX}Hawaii ((

{TEX}Hawaii ((

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I ordered mine here in Afghanistan and I get back in August. My wife will be picking up my truck when it gets delivered. Truck just started to get built on May 17th.

I ordered mine in December after we left Iraq. I thought about letting my wife pick the truck up, but decided against it...she would have driven the heck out of it before I get back. My truck was built back in FEB and will ship to the dealer in June for a pick up of the 20th.

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, ordered mine out here in the OCP region. 25 June pickup here! About as pumped as you are, and I'm a few more days out.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats,hope all goes as planned.

Spcandrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling of being downrange waiting to get home to get the new Raptor!