GEN 1 Light Poll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to mount strip led lights around the inside of the bed of my truck up underneath the inside. If I run the lights continuously around the inside it will show the strip lights on the front of the bed where the yellow line is on the pic. Will this look trashy? The light will be used for night fishing on the pier to find tackle and various other uses. If I run it all the way around it will save a lot of time and extra wiring but it will be worth it if it is going to look bad. I have attached a pic of where it will be showing and what the strip looks like. Let me know of you think totally hidden or wrapped around. Thanks!!4ad4895a30ba8e342e47586161a5b020.jpg57167ba4e1d2af05d69a78cd6518b415.jpg

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would run it totally hidden, I think. It will still be a big improvement and it will be safe from getting snagged and damaged.

narlimon

Reaction score
Been there done that...Thanks to "The car Stereo Co. "
Ran them all around the bed with a water Proof switch.
As long as you keep your line straight the don't look trashy,Hell they are functional!
There is a thread on the install here somewhere.
DO IT !

raptor rick

Reaction score
i dont have any pictures of mine but i ran mine under with plenty of light i bought a kit from rigid industries just remember those strips will dry out with sun