I just don't even know

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_andy03

Reaction score
Like seriously I have no answer for this. I picked up a used 2011 raptor. Love this truck. Having I guess to be electricity problems. Maybe u guys can tell me what's up cuz every day something is new.

The small LED lights in the drone not turning on.

The red LED lights in the third break light not turning on.

The day time running lights in the front head lights not turning on but the blinkers work.

Now I'm taking it to the dealer tomorrow morning to fix the problem. I've had the truck for less then a month now. I just don't get it though. What u guys think??

D

Deleted member 12951

Replace the 3rd brake light. They are known to fail and cause all kinds of strange issues on the 2011 and practically every year. I have a 2014 and it already had to be replaced. The dealer won't do it under warranty. Get it yourself and change out, cost less than $120.

OP
OP
A

_andy03

Reaction score
So the third break light you think is causing these issues? Wow that's weird. And it's still under the 60 day warranty so hoping I could get a new one from the dealer if not oh well.

D

Deleted member 12951

So the third break light you think is causing these issues? Wow that's weird. And it's still under the 60 day warranty so hoping I could get a new one from the dealer if not oh well.

I would change that first and go from there. If the LEDs are out then you have to do that anyways

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The daytime running lights are programmable, did they work when you bought it? If not, the dealer can program them to be on

OP
OP
A

_andy03

Reaction score
The daytime running lights are programmable, did they work when you bought it? If not, the dealer can program them to be on

Yeah everything worked, they use to be on. Everything was on. But literally every day I notice something going wrong now. I'm starting to think I brought a bad truck but geez.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are all minor problems, be thankful you're not replacing an engine. Check all the fuses and the battery terminal connections for starters. One step at a time. This forum will get u to love your raptor.

OP
OP
A

_andy03

Reaction score
These are all minor problems, be thankful you're not replacing an engine. Check all the fuses and the battery terminal connections for starters. One step at a time. This forum will get u to love your raptor.

Oh trust me I'm already loving my truck. Just having this small minor problems within a month makes my OCD itch lol