Hard/Off timed shifting points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Before people start yelling and pulling out the popcorn buckets, i did search for this problem but from what i could find it seemed to be mostly skipping gears or getting stuck in a certain gear not so much my problem... so here it is.

I have a 2010 scab and i've noticed lately that the truck just shifts sloppy and or late sometimes which causes the truck to feel laggy and off timed. as soon as i hit the traction control button and turn it to sport mode, all is well?! she shifts nice and smooth, no more harsh shifting and just feels the way it should all the time. any one else with this kind of issue? i'm thinking of just getting a tuner since i don't want to do any engine modifications since i think the truck has enough power as is but if i can get my shift points to engage smoother i would be much happier... any insight or observations please chime in.