Forscan Issue! Help needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for some Forscan help. I made some changes over the weekend with the OBD Link MX on my 2017 Raptor and things were fine for a couple of days. But this morning I got a ton of error messages (like Hill Decent, etc) and the truck wont hardly move and doesnt change gears or anything. I can floor the gas pedal and nothing happens. Anyone experience this? The only things I changed were Disable Auto Start/Stop, Autofold Mirrors, Double Honk Disable, Fake Engine Noise Disable, Passenger Seatbelt Reminder off and Disable Door Ajar Warning Chime (although this one didnt work). Truck worked normal for a few days and this morning the issues happened. Anyone have something similar? Would returning it to As-Built fix it or did I do something wrong possibly?

Also of note is I do have Pedal Commander on my truck as well and I even tried changing those settings and nothing changed. Any help would be appreciated!

OP
OP
F

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0 things you changed in ForScan have any affect on driving or driveablity.

I would remove the Pedal deal and recheck.

Thanks. Someone else mentioned that they have Pedal Commander and when they made Forscan changes that the same issue happened. So I think you may be right and I will try that. Thank you!