GEN 1 2013 Roush Raptor Service Advancetrac, Hill Decent and Wrench light on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperRap

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I have a 2013 Rouch Raptor that will not stay running. Warning lights on the dash are Service Advanctrac, hill decent and the service wrench. This happened after I ran the battery low while at my daughter softball practice listening to a podcast. A warning came on the radio telling me the battery was low. So I turned the power off and did not crank the truck for another hour. I was on a little hill but I can't remember if the light came on when I started it or when I hit the gas while pulling back up the hill in reverse. I have checked all the codes and fuses. The first code was P0013, P0023, P0103, P0135, P0141, P0155, P0161, P0443. I have been reading a lot of posts, but there are so many different issues that it can be. Please help, I am a diesel tech so I do have mechanical experience. But just not on Ford vehciles. I am willing to answer any questions or perform any tests, so any ideas will be helpful.