2013 Cooled seats issue ---- ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First, I'm posting here because it wont allow me to post in the 2013 Raptor Tech section because it says it is ... Reply only? Dont know why, unless I'm not allowed to post in that section - even though i have prior.

Anyways, in the past few days, it seems like my cooled seat (just driver - dont ever sit in the passenger and havent had a passenger in it long enough to say for sure its happening there too) are working. It used to pump ice cold air even after a few minutes - even if it is 90 degrees +. Now even after a 20-30 minute ride, its still luke warm.

Anyone else had or having the same issues?

2013 SCREW with 10K miles.

Last edited:

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no cooler in the seat. Just fans the move air from under the seat up through the leather. It feels cool because moving air feels cooler. Heat is actually a heating element (wire) like in an electric blanket.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
First, I'm posting here because it wont allow me to post in the 2013 Raptor Tech section because it says it is ... Reply only? Dont know why, unless I'm not allowed to post in that section - even though i have prior.
Moved to Problems and Questions forum. The year specific forums were only for those to report order / delivery of new trucks and year specific model features. Any sort of issue should be posted in the appropriate section (problems & questions, Lighting for lights, etc.) rather than the year specific section. That wasn't happening, so we closed those sections to new threads.