Coming Soon! Redesigned Rock Sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i don't know if i would really call them rock sliders seeing as they use the same stock mounting points which are attached to the body and not the frame and that doesn't hold up well at all. they look super beefy but its the stock mounting location that im not a fan of on these trucks i prefer something thats attached to the frame and is solid!

ADD_Doug

Reaction score
i don't know if i would really call them rock sliders seeing as they use the same stock mounting points which are attached to the body and not the frame and that doesn't hold up well at all. they look super beefy but its the stock mounting location that im not a fan of on these trucks i prefer something thats attached to the frame and is solid!

Patrick Dunkoe(RPG) thanks for the comment and we appreciate your opinion. We do agree that a frame mounted version would work good but these do protect the truck from the occasional skirmish with a rock that we have from time to time without having to do any welding to the frame or drilling and moving of the gas tank or the canister behind the gas tank for that matter.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I had some idiot at a ford dealership when I was buying my raptor tell me that the stock side steps are frame mounted and I can use them as a jacking point. I said prove it. He got up in under the truck and got embarrassed and said "see, attached to the frame." He got up, and walked off. I knew they were body mount just by the way the mount curved right up.

ADD_Doug

Reaction score
Lol....

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

We agree frame mount would be better but these do serve the purpose for how they were designed....

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I meant no disrespec at all just so everyone knows. They're a solid built product and I'm 100% sure these will hold up a million times better then the paper thin stock side steps! And of course anything is better than stock all. I wasn't necessarily saying that these wouldn't hold up my comment was geared more towards the crappy stock mounting points ford put on these trucks for the steps they should have found a better way to mount them to a more solid base. Just my two cents lol but they do look great!