ADD Ford Raptor Race Series R with 40" RDS or 10 Duallys. Winch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some more pictures

Hot damn, I know that truck!

here's my take - I've seen the 10 dually's which look badass too, but everyone one i've seen has two or more of the lights misaligned. It seems like you're always messing with aligning them.

plus I wanted to make it easier on the thieves, stealing one RDS sure seems alot less of a hassle than unscrewing 10 duallys...:hmmm2:

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Questions for ADD: Can this bumper be ordered without the ADD logo up front? Nothing against ADD, just looking for a clean look. Also, if you order without the small led lights/mounts on each side, does the bumper still come with holes cut for them? Do you have a picture with a license plate mounted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Questions for ADD: Can this bumper be ordered without the ADD logo up front? Nothing against ADD, just looking for a clean look. Also, if you order without the small led lights/mounts on each side, does the bumper still come with holes cut for them? Do you have a picture with a license plate mounted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Would be interested in the cost of this setup as well. Please PM me with a figure?

PM sent