Some (Expletive) Got My Hood Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question is: Can this be fixed or due to it being Vinyl, will it need replacement?

Yes, I know some with think it's nothing to worry about buy I'm very **** and this has annoyed the shit out of me. It would be different if my baby EARNED this minor badge of honor at the TRR or Havok or something but it was some punk! That's the part that ****** me off the most I think...

Anyway, thoughts?

7280-a.jpg

7279-a.jpg

7278-a.jpg

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Preciate the participation but I am one of a select few that LOVE my "GO-FAST" sticker! :)

NEXT...

NEXT... haha Love it.

That would irritate the heck out of me too:wizserious:.

To add to the previous post...

Take the sticker off.

AND put a new one back on it. No fixing that one.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NEXT... haha Love it.

That would irritate the heck out of me too:wizserious:.

To add to the previous post...

Take the sticker off.

AND put a new one back on it. No fixing that one.

That was what I didn't want to hear...

Moving on... How can I get a hold of these "Built Ford Tough" hood decals?
Anyone know who makes them?

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DesignsNsigns has some custom ones, or you can order from your Ford Dealer for a hell of a lot more.

cheesehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sh*t ****** me off to no end! I hope I never catch anyone doing it to any of my vehicles... as i wouldn't do well in prison.

Was it parked at home?

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well you could just leave it on. The scratch will fade in time if it did not go through. Problem is that when Some People see a high profile vehicle they like to do that kind of crap! If you love the sticker then just get another one---just don't leave it parked in places where this kind of crap will happen if at all possible.

Kind of like when people put a lot of money into an audio system and them put stickers all over the vehicle--an invitation to break into it. Just be glad it was not custom paint. Been there done that and it cost a whole lot more than a sticker! People are just dirt bags and do crap that does not make sense. Feel bad someone screwed with your baby BUT it happens. In the last 20 years I have gone low profile---you would never know looking in my vehicles including my truck through the windshield or the tinted windows what was inside under the seats and on the back wall of the cab.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Did they actually key it or just set something on it that scratched it.... hard to tell from the picture. If its just a scratch as others have said it will fade some, you can also try cleaning the vinyl to see if it will lighten... But if it bothers you, then just replace it, Designs-N-signs can put whatever you want on there.

And sorry that this happened to you and we definitely feel your pain, we had to get an entire panel replaced after this

Attachments

• P5161091.jpg
    P5161091.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 90

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try to make it less noticeable and move on. It's on vinyl that can be removed. If you're all **** about your truck (that's cool if you are) then money's no object so go buy another decal and put it on.

It's a truck err Street Queen :smokin: and it's designed to be used. You're lucky it wasn't in the paint.

And you don't know it was done intentionally. Something could have gone onto your hood - a branch, a frisbee, a boomerang, a bird, whatever. Move on or pay money to return the truck to museum quality.

:hmmm2: