My 3 Day Old Tuxedo Black SE after being Clayed and Coated with Zaino Z2...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
What is that on the front license plate holder?

That is the fastrack for the tollbooths.

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

What's that big scratch from?

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

That black sure is purdy when all clean and shinny.

It's probably just a bad reflection. Truck is scratch free especially after I used a porter polish to smoothen everything out..

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine looks like that too but they didn't install it, it's in the passenger door cubby.

That is where mine sat as well for 4 months, now it resides in the garage cabinet!

FKim 119 - congrats on the new truck - Love the look and wow does it look good after the clay job! Did you do that yourself? What products do you use? (I am in San Juan Cap, not far from you).

I also see in your photo looks like you have a Panny as well! Good choices!

I have had mine 6 months and have 14.650 miles (150 miles per day M-Th). Really enjoy it, love being up high for the communte. Gas mileage is not so good at 12.0 MPG.

Enjoy your truck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
That is where mine sat as well for 4 months, now it resides in the garage cabinet!

FKim 119 - congrats on the new truck - Love the look and wow does it look good after the clay job! Did you do that yourself? What products do you use? (I am in San Juan Cap, not far from you).

I also see in your photo looks like you have a Panny as well! Good choices!

I have had mine 6 months and have 14.650 miles (150 miles per day M-Th). Really enjoy it, love being up high for the communte. Gas mileage is not so good at 12.0 MPG.

Enjoy your truck!

I took a detailing class in my younger hayday and it has been worth it ten folds.
I do most of the detail work myself and learned how to use a porter polish properly. It saves me a ton of time using the polish and the results can't be beat. It really depends on the color of the car and what condition my paint is in. I go back and forth from Zaino to Menzerna.

Wow, you commute just as much as I do if not more per day. I think that was a huge selling point for me, the ride height. I tell myself it is a nice safety feature being able to see so far ahead.

I've been a Pcar guy for a while and always admired these trucks from a far. I have a 14' Panny 4S and a 13' Cayenne Turbo. All different beasts. I really am enjoying the ownership of the Raptor so far with 600 miles on the clock since I purchased it 3 days ago.

Glad to see a couple Raptors out here in the OC! Hope to run into you guys out there!

palen2

Reaction score
Nice truck !

:Good or Bad: Sweet ride congrats on that have you considered getting some retrofit halo headlights they are so cool looking.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love clay bars. The Raptor is a big vehicle to do all of that to though. Took forever the first time I washed/clay bar/waxed it by hand