Meguiar's Premium Quik Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I had to share how pleased and downright amazed I am at how well this stuff works.

I have used many spray wax products in the past with varying results. The best I had found up to now was the original Meguiar's Quik Detail spray but even that would smear a bit a require more than just a spray on wipe off as advertised. Also, if you tried to apply it to anything but a perfectly dry, cool surface forget about it.

Well, the Carnauba Plus Premium Quik Wax really does just wipe right off, even if your rag is damp due to drips after a wash or in direct sunlight. My hood was almost too hot to touch in direct sunlight and this stuff still wiped right off and left a smooth finish. It seems to almost evaporate after 1-2 passes with a microfiber and shines like a liquid hand wax.

After a week, the water is still beading off my paint and the grime washes right off. I'm telling you for a "quik" shine between waxing you have to try this stuff.

3ehupy5a.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Griots speed shine is great as well so is the Zymol detailer...

I love new cleaning products... Helps with my OCD

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hell, i cant remember the last time i washed my bike. i KNOW the last 3 times my mechanic did it. and my neighbor did it too. they felt sorry that the bike was so dirty. but 105 miles a day rain or shine makes for a lot of road grime. i guess im lazy?