Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I applied Adam's Super VRT to my entire wrap on my truck yesterday and it turned the matte wrap into a deep satin look and it is streaky, can someone tell me how to get it off? im worried my wrap is ruined

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First take a deep breath and get your self a beer dude!!! then i would go get a bucket of warm water and use some dish soap for grease and oil plus a sponge it will be really harsh of the wax so after you do that you will have to get some car soap and re wash it afterwards and wax it. dish soap will strip every thing off. try it on a test spot first and see if it works and doesn't hurt your wrap. good luck

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
VRT doesn't survive past a rain storm on my tires. I seriously don't think it will be a problem to remove. I'd try plain car shampoo first.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I applied Adam's Super VRT to my entire wrap on my truck yesterday and it turned the matte wrap into a deep satin look and it is streaky, can someone tell me how to get it off? im worried my wrap is ruined

Your wrap is not ruined...I apply the Super VRT to mine...yes I will change the color of the blackmtoma shiny black or satin...I get a dry microfiber towel(s) and wipe of the excess...

The wrap will be shiny, but if you don't like it at all than wash like Nohel stated...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...try a few beers and Xanax...hit it with enough water a dish soap and the VRT will come off...