Full detail: '08 Lexus RX330

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I always love these jobs. This is the wife, of the client I did the Cayman for. GREAT people, and they've seen what my hands can do. This is her daily driver, and I think they'll order up a polishing package in the summer, but for now it was just a wash, clay, sealant, interior job. I'm always very grateful for return clients like this, and furthering our relationship. I went to the client's house for this one, here's how things went down:

On to the pics baby! Arriving on the scene:
DSC_0366.jpg

Lettin' the DWC & APC get right down to work:
DSC_0367.jpg

Engine bay before:
DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

Washed & Blow dry:
DSC_0372.jpg

Always check this area during a wash. The lugnut brush is used for MANY other areas than just lugs:
DSC_0374.jpg

All done washing:
DSC_0373.jpg

Ready for a pool rinse, let the car help dry itself:
DSC_0375.jpg

Hittin' those fender wells before moving forward, in case any overspray gets on the car, I have a few steps after, to remove it.
DSC_0377.jpg

I don't dry the car beforehand, when I clay. Any water left on the car after rinsing (ALWAYS DO THIS IN THE SHADE OR GARAGE) acts as lubricant for when I clay, and then I use the Great White Drying Towel to absorb what's left behind. I took this pic, so you can see all the dirt and junk left behind, EVEN AFTER a wash, absorbed into the towel. This is after just the roof.
DSC_0376.jpg

I always like to dress all areas with SVRT & In/Out Spray BEFORE I apply my LSP or do my IPA wipedown, because I'll remove any accidental messy areas, in the steps to come. Here's a 50/50 of the rear step pad, after 1 coat of SVRT:
DSC_0388.jpg

Buttoned up after 3 coats absorbed:
DSC_0389.jpg

Engine bay afters:
DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

Tire & Undercarriage afters:
DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

Wiper cowl & roof rack:
DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0405.jpg

Since I didn't do any polishing, I moved right into the IPA wipedown. Again, you can see what I've picked up in the towel. This is after half the vehicle has been wiped down. Just another crucial decontamination step, before sealant is applied.
DSC_0387.jpg

Moved on to scrubbing the interior:
DSC_0406.jpg

Super clean creme leather baby:
DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0415.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

Final exterior shots:
DSC_0403.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

Thanks for reading!! Holler if you have any questions!! :)

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks pretty F-ing Good! Impressed with the leather cleaner and engine bay. Let me loose on the paint and the shine will be so intense you will not be able to look at it without hurting your eyes lol!:gr_grin:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice job. The attention to detail is what separates this from being a "detail" to a professional detail. Every little spot is clean and shining as well as protected now!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Did you steal those kitchen gloves from your wife? :troll3:

But my real question is if the gloves are recommended for the all purpose cleaner.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you steal those kitchen gloves from your wife? :troll3:

But my real question is if the gloves are recommended for the all purpose cleaner.

Chase is a delicate flower, he likes to wear gloves all the time. ;)

Myself...the only time I wear gloves is when I'm polishing metal. That black residue is a real pain in the ass to get off your hands!

APC won't hurt your hands. I wouldn't advise rubbing it directly into open wounds though...

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well netix i was going to say the same thing after all the off roading i have done this month and last month my truck needs it bad and a good buffing as well. You need to come out to Illinois and clean my truck