Ford Dealer's Simoniz Wax Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did any of you fellows opt to have that wax job done? If so, are you happy with it, and what was the cost?

Thanks.

Jeff

D

Deleted member 12951

There is an episode on history channel about it, seems legit but pricey, heard of prices ranging from $300-$800 at dealers. Look on eBay, you can get it alot cheaper and apply it yourself. Just watch the training video on Simoniz website.

Personally I don't think I would use it.

http://youtu.be/5GY2l6v6Dic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Jeff Quinn

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up the truck this past Friday. made a deal to get the Simoniz and interior treatment/warranty for $207, so i went for it.

Jeff

OP
OP
Jeff Quinn

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seven-year warranty against paint damage from acid rain, bird crap, bugs, etc., and against stains on the interior.

Jeff

D

Deleted member 12951

Seven-year warranty against paint damage from acid rain, bird crap, bugs, etc., and against stains on the interior.

Jeff

What are the requirements that you have to do over those 7 years? Curious how successful any warranty claim comes out.

OP
OP
Jeff Quinn

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the requirements that you have to do over those 7 years? Curious how successful any warranty claim comes out.

I do not know, really. I have not picked up all my final paperwork.

Jeff

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
make sure you read that paperwork. our paint protection warranty is voided if the claimant can't prove he/she maintained it.