Detailed 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The m21 sealant used on the shocks and wheels, would that help against winter salt etc. This is a meguires product right. I'm new to this stuff, thanks.

OP
OP
crash457

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The m21 sealant used on the shocks and wheels, would that help against winter salt etc. This is a meguires product right. I'm new to this stuff, thanks.

Yes. Its Meguiars M21 Synthetic Sealant.

2719_lg.jpg

It will help with the winter salt. It's not as durable as a ceramic sealant, but it is much cheaper and easier to apply. I'd still recommend hosing off any road salt as soon as you can. It is fairly corrosive and the longer you leave it, the more damage it can do. I usually clean and seal all my wheels when new and then most dirt, brake dust, and road salt will hose right off. At most, I've never had to use more than 10:1 diluted APC to clean my wheels. I pull them usually twice a year to fully, clean, wax and seal them.