Best Truck Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the best truck cover? I love my car cover that is made exactly for my car and has mirror indents which makes it easy to put on. I imagine the raptor cover is huge. Do you guys cover it when out at beaches and parked outside your house? Love to know how makes the best cover,

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy got a California Car Covers cover for his Raptor and he's happy with it. You can actually see where they added material to a standard f-150 cover to fit the Rap. Looks nice to me. I'd give them a shot if I was in the market.
California Car Cover

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Custom Cover that I bought for my Supercrew, I dont use it anymore as I keep the truck in my garage now

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People steal covers.... ******!

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Make sure it has a place at the bottom to run a cable to look that bad boy!

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put on the California Custom cover on my truck while I am gone on rotation for 8 days... Fits pretty good, but weird to see.

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Covercraft WeatherShield. A bit pricey but to me it is worth it.

I got the Weathershield from Griots....cause the price was the same everywhere.

Bought one for my 2011 Harley Davidson F150 and liked it so I got one for the 2012 Raptor when it came in...both trucks are parked outside....and Tuxedo black so they have to be covered.

The Weathershield repels the rain and dries very quickly...I'll never buy a cloth cover ever again....

They were expensive ($500+), but worth it...IMOP.

The cover I bought in 2011 for the HD F150 had a seam starting to ravel after two years of use.....and Griots said..."send it back and we'll get you a new one...."...no questions asked....

Not sure how other vendors would have handled that...so I'm a Griots repeat customer because of the 100% guarantee...if nothing else...

Good luck with your hunt...